Tactical Field Office® & Rugged Computing Equipment
When duty calls but the onslaught of computer and paper work follows you out into the field, ETI's Tactical Field Office and Computing solutions will allow you to continue your vital work while in the field with a complete modular system providing the convenience of a modern office, yet is deployable worldwide at a moments notice.
Various modules can be configured to meet your applications:
These rugged computers are configured to meet your tactical needs. We also offer a number of vital components including chassis, motherboards, SHBs and backplanes.
- Ultra-Rugged system designs
- Low total system wattage
- Superior system cabling/air flow
- Low acoustic dB Levels
- Customization options
- Standard 2 Year warranty
- Lightweight all aluminum construction
- Multiple keyboard options available
- Multiple KVM options available
- Both DVI and VGA inputs
ETI now offers the most complete line of deployable field office equipment for use by today's Warfighter overseas as well as the First Responders, Disaster Relief and other Emergency Services that need to setup offices quickly anywhere. Developed for rapid deployment to anywhere in the world, the Tactical Field Office product line includes:
- ™ -
1, 2 or more personal workstations that
fold up into small cubic shipping containers
including all Tactical Field Office options.
Desks also includes rugged folding chairs
and optional equipment.
- Rugged, flexible layout, modular construction
- Quick setup and tear down without tools
- Multiple file and storage drawers
- - Built-in
unit for AC or DC power input produces
computer grade power with or without battery
backup, takes any available AC
and/or DC power and produces computer-grade
power with or without intrenal batteries.
- Increases operational
reliability of all connected
equipment, i.e. computers, notebooks, comm gear.
- Wide-range AC input voltage
and frequency to
operate from any local grid power or generator
- Wide-range DC input from most vehicles or aircraft
- Increases operational reliability of all connected
- ™ -
a slide tray to support a notebook computer
at the correct height for comfortable
keyboarding or as a convenient place for
a portable printer.
- Provides clean power for any notebook or printer
- Expands USB by (6) 2.0 ports via a powered hub
- Provides additional notebook cooling
- ™ - easily positioned, energy efficient LED lighting with adjustable intensity to illuminate your work space.
- ® Panels and Chargers - rugged, flexible folding solar panels & chargers to recharge battery backup.
- ™ - optional rugged built-in or portable state-of-the-art computers.
ETI's Line of Tactical Computer Workstations (TCW) are designed to reliably operate in harsh environments, from AC or DC power sources or internal batteries.
- 85-270 VAC or 10-32 VDC Inputs from Local Grid, Generators, Vehicles or Solar Panels
- Rugged water tight case protects internal equipment
- Available with standard or daylight visible display
- Available with touch screen, keyboard, mouse/joy stick and fingerprint inputs
- High capacity, shock isolated drives or solid state drives
- LAN - 10/100/1000 Ethernet and 802.11 b/g/n wireless
- Multiple powered USB 2.0 ports for all types of USB devices
- Silent, fanless, low energy operation for increased reliability and reduced maintenance
- Optional long duration battery backup
- Optional solar panel to charge/operate during daylight hours
- 10-32 VDC Input from Vehicles or Solar Panel
- Low energy requirement